im back really this time i prommise

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well after tons of fun with my comp and no it still is messed up and sadly although i can build a real nice chopped bike i cant run a computer for anything and ended up with the blue screen of death. but i got it fixed well at least for now so i can post. just a recap the leg is ok still there atleast lol. it does hurt from time to time but overall i think i will survive. have not built any new bikes atleast for myself that is. been very busy restoring other people's bikes doing there customs and such. the lucky 7 has changed a bit and i will try to get some pics of the progress. basicly i installed a full skip link drive train including vintage 1940's clover leaf schwinn sprocket, AS dog leg crank, NOS skip link chain and a one of skip link rear cog for the nexus 7 hub. also had a little pin stripe work done to the bars and tank. oh yea and we now carry FELT bikes and parts so i was able to get the cool white tires i wanted.

BSOD-Blue Screen of Death......Welcome back. I am excited to see the update on your bike. The Skiptooth mod sounds cool.....especially the rear cog. Do you have pics of it before the install?

yes if you go to the gallery section and look up lucky 7 boardtracker you will see the before pics. feels good to be back so many new faces. now where is pastor rat i need to be clensed.

Back