Im back (hope its okay :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like the prodigal Son...

I have been collecting prewar motorcycles and bicycles for many years. I never really did much social networking outside of texting. A friend (using the term loosely) got me back into the hobby a few months ago. I now have 5 prewar mens tank bicycles. I joined thecabe and spent a lot of time on the site. I even went on a couple Coasters Rides in Long Beach. Everyone there was awesome. Great people! I found out their RRB/cabe names and became friends with many.
I am now banned from the site and here's why:

I responded to my "friends" for sale ad, along with a few other members. We offered to buy his item at 90% off. (Clearly joking)
I spoke to that "friend" on the phone afterwards and he was laughing about it. He said he blocked me from his friend list. We talked about 10-15 times over the next 3 days. He complained that a cabe member responded to one of his for sale ads on a Delta light saying that he knew how much he paid for it on ebay. The member even stated the price! My "friend" was mad and asked me to get even with the guy. My "friend" later posted a bicycle for sale at 1700.00 so I responded; "boycott the befriender" and threatened to tell everyone how much he paid for the bicycle if he didnt apologize to me and buy me lunch. (IT WAS CLEARLY A JOKE)
Some people responded back saying I was being a jerk. I replied to thread and let everyone know IT WAS A JOKE and the poster and I were good friends.
The problem was my so-called friend never chimed in to validate we were friends and that it was a joke so I looked like an idiot. To make things worse, my "friend" made an additional post letting cabe members know that he would not be selling on the site anymore because of me! He asked that I be banned (Are you kidding me?!)

I was then banned for harassing a member.

Me and this guy have been pranking, goofing and messing with eachother for years! He has hacked my ebay account to order gay things, change my profile bio, posted Craigslist ads and a ton of other fun stuff (I loved it). He is a total joker like me. I HAVE NO IDEA why he did this. I can only assume he was trying to portray himself differently in this online community.

Whatever the case, his time will come.

So, I am back here at RRB where I'm sure people are a little more down to earth. Dont worry, I wont be goofing off on threads. I've learned that if people cant see you smiling they dont know your kidding :)

I will be posting things for sale soon and will start my quest for a Mercury Pacemaker or Firestone Bullnose (mens)

Good to be back. Please dont ban me, I'll behave!
antiquecycles
Kris

Last edited:
I'm sure everything will be fine, here.
I just wanted to be forthcoming.
I think if I would have used those smilies the whole thing would have been averted :)
Merry Christmas,
Kris

Ur krazy dude haha.. This site is way kooler and so are the members on here.. I hate social media but I love this site. im coming home for a few days in January so I'll hit you up when I'm in the inland empire and we can meet up. Evans bringing me the roll fast next week thanks again for taking it to your work so he could grab it. Talk to yA later kris

Greetings again,
Definitely give me a call when you're around and I'll treat you to a world-famous Miguels Jr burrito. If you haven't had one, they're life changing :)

Latest posts

Back