IM 18 TODAY!!! :D

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE RICKSTERR'S 18TH BIRTHDAY

ricksterr1221 said:
Oh boneshaker, come on you know ya cant compete with me. :) I had ya beat at the start..
hah this was last night.
Meandmybuddyjanelle.jpg

I took her out to tx. roadhouse for dinner. We cruised around in the freshly fallen snow for about an hour. Theeen we went to her house and cuddled and watched movies in her bedroom. her parents are in florida for a week. LIFES Good man. :mrgreen:[/q

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKSTERR!!!
congrats on turning 18. now the countdown begins to when your 21!!! and for the lady friend, shes not ugly ricky!!! keep that one around man!! but is she blind???

Easy E

Thanks alot elvis. Yeah she is good looking. and HAHA No shes not blind. :) Shes a real sweet girl, she dont care about looks. Im g.. nevermind :lol:

lol just teasin ya bro. but just remember, now that your 18, its not juvie anymore, its the bighouse!!! stay outta trouble man!!!

Easy E

elvis51 said:
lol just teasin ya bro. but just remember, now that your 18, its not juvie anymore, its the bighouse!!! stay outta trouble man!!!
Easy E

I know.. i've never been in trouble with cops before so.. Yeah :p I don't plan on starting.

WOW i found a video in mom n dads room of me being concieved. JUST KIDDING! :lol: that woulda been sick, I did find a video of me and all my bicycles when i was a kid, me singing little deuce coupe by the beachboys, and riding my go-karts and peddle cars. I MUST Get this on the internet so yall can see how much of a cute lil' shiit i was. :D Mannnn does time fly. The video was from summer of 95' which means i was only 4 years old.. 14 years just zipped right by.. :| Its scary.

Im so happy. :D Never thought this day would come. :D haha im happy i cant wait till later, me and my friends ar goin 2 shoot some pool and after x-mas my uncles taking me to the titty bar lol.h

Where Christmas is nice, and lap dances are half price, at the nudie bar.
Where you drink down the shooters, and unwrap the hooters, at the nudie bar.
Where eggnogs are plenty, and the girls are all twenty, at the nudie bar.

Wahoo! I just bought lottery tickets and a can of dip. :D wahoo git-r-done.

ricksterr1221 said:

oh boy :roll: i seriously suggest putting the dip down Rick, does more harm than good, i started at 15 and REALLY wish I hadnt for the past 10 years, plus the girls dont seem to like it one bit either :lol:

ricksterr1221 said:

This is how it starts...Didja rip the sleeves off your flanel shirts too?
:mrgreen:

CCR said:
oh boy :roll: i seriously suggest putting the dip down Rick, does more harm than good, i started at 15 and REALLY wish I hadnt for the past 10 years, plus the girls dont seem to like it one bit either :lol:

I tried it didnt like it. gave it 2 my friend lol
he just started.. Wow what a birthday, that was probably the best yet lol.

Boardtrack fan said:
Happy birthday Rick. So now that your 18 do we still call you Ricky or is it Rick now?!
Hmm.. idk Idc really :p aha god tonight was fun

Heres some funny videos from tonight.. My friend was driving his sisters cavaleir and didnt realiize that this one part of the parking lot we were "drifting" in wasnt plowed lol.. He got REALLY stuck, had 2 go look around the parkin lot for some1 with a 4x4 to pull him out :lol: :lol: it was hilarious.
Dads little 2wd dodge 1500 v6 couldnt get er' out... I sure did smoke the tires though.. :mrgreen:

MY BIRTHDAY SONG, YES ALL YOU GUYS GET TO WITNESS IT. Haha

My cake kicked but for real. I loved the movies "CARS" So i figured why not get a cars cake, had it special orderd' Yellow cake buttercream frosting. mmmmMM!
PICT0560.jpg

Some of my friends, and me checkin out my new boots, oh yeah now i got some traction, the old tires was bald.
PICT0552.jpg

Buddy, and my best friend derek...
PICT0553.jpg

My friend travis, kids crazy strong, can bench like 300lbs plus
PICT0549.jpg

Daddy-o-
PICT0550.jpg

Momma and my doogie.
PICT0555.jpg

and me with santa at walfarts.
PICT0557.jpg

Had a great birthday and wanna thank yall who wished me a happy bday and yeah.. thanks :D

GRANDMA BOUGHT ME A 12 GA. MOSSBERG 500A FOR MY BIRTHDAY! ILL HAVE PICS TOMORROW. ROFL! YESS GRANDMAA! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol:

wooohooo way to go Rickster !!! grandma came through with a doozy :D ...and just realized i didnt say happy birthday earlier :oops: could of swore i did but i guess not

anyway ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

dont go blowin up old ladys with that mossberg though :shock: :wink: :lol:

She always comes through with doozys, she got my my first camera. Haha i thought i was getting a new laptop for sure.. Im fine with a gun. and thanks CCR. ;D I know not 2 shoot no old ladys :lol:

Back