IM 18 TODAY!!! :D

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE RICKSTERR'S 18TH BIRTHDAY

Maybe we can get Cupcakecruiser to jump outta your cake!

Sorry CCC

Noo.. if CCC jumped out my cake.. My appetite would be curved for somthing else.. :roll: JUST Kidding :lol: but I might have a girlfriend by my birthday if all goes right! :D Shes so awesome.

ROFL MOST People on here dont even and wont ever get that.. Ahh! Thats my new Signature man!

Member the "monster" kid, Hes in jail right now! :lol: dumb ... decided to break into one of his friends house and steal his xbox360. Some friend huh?

ricksterr1221 said:
Member the "monster" kid, Hes in jail right now! :lol: dumb butt decided to break into one of his friends house and steal his xbox360. Some friend huh?

"C" is for Cookie....and Convict

7 DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY

4 DAYS MAN! WOOT What do you challeng me too?

Ah 18 i remember 18 HAVE FUN MAN. Now you have all the resposability of an adult without being able to have a beer :roll: Happy Birthday

Who can get the girl first!!! Although you have a distinct tactical advantage in that mine is out of town for a few weeks.

maddogrider said:
without being able to have a beer
You have to be 21 to LEGALLY Have a beer... :mrgreen: I didn't say i drank one though.. lol

and thanks for the happy b-day. :) THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE WISHED ME A HAPPY BDAY Lol

Oh boneshaker, come on you know ya cant compete with me. :) I had ya beat at the start..
hah this was last night.
Meandmybuddyjanelle.jpg

I took her out to tx. roadhouse for dinner. We cruised around in the freshly fallen snow for about an hour. Theeen we went to her house and cuddled and watched movies in her bedroom. her parents are in florida for a week. LIFES Good man. :mrgreen:

Back