Ill stick with my schwinn...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg I Hate driving my dad had me so Nervous i was sick! i came home and went in my room and cryed lol.. I get so nervous when im driving i have like an anxiaty attack i hate it!! He always yells go this way speed up slowdown turn here turn there i hate it! He wants me 2 drive all the way to the flea market to morrow I DONT WANT TO!!

I hate it him telling me how to drive and him Yelling at me and other ppl in the passanger seat.. I get so nervous... I feel so stupid.

When and if he does it again, pull over to the side of the road, switch the engine off and get out of the car. Walk around to the passenger side and just stand there. dont say anything. Your dad will ask whats happening, take a deep breath and say to ya dad that he is stressing you out, and with his behaviour he could cause you to have a accident.
I did this to my dad back when I got my Learners (Australia) and he relaxed on the general driving, but he also taught me how to safely stop/steer a car in emergency situations.

If ya dad is still stressing you out, dont drive with him, tell him that he is unsafe to teach you, use ya mum or PAY SOMEONE TO DO IT PROPERLY!!

Best of luck with the driving

Remember it always!

IT is a rite of passage. Remember it in great detail. The words, the emotions, the feelings. In 10 years you can joke about it, in 20 the shoe will be on the other foot! And the rite of passage will again be remembered! 8)

Thanks jetro.. I will he says he dont mean to, Im trying to drive the way my drivers ed teacher taught me AND HE TELLS ME 2 DO IT THE WRONG WAY! I fking hate it.. I dont like driving period Its too stressful ppl cutting me off DUMB ... AT WALMART DIDNT EVEN LOOK WHERE SHE WAS GOING JUST DROVE RIGHT IN Front of me!

soon, you will be driving so much, that you will forget all about bikes....

most kids ride bikes out of necessity, because they can't drive... then when they get their license, no more bikes...

Not me.. I love my bikes man I wont quit riding them. Personally i would rather ride my bike than drive a car, Its cheap safer less stressful and more fun. Unless u got a hot rod.

Jetro said:
When and if he does it again, pull over to the side of the road, switch the engine off and get out of the car. Walk around to the passenger side and just stand there. dont say anything. Your dad will ask whats happening, take a deep breath and say to ya dad that he is stressing you out, and with his behaviour he could cause you to have a accident.
I did this to my dad back when I got my Learners (Australia) and he relaxed on the general driving, but he also taught me how to safely stop/steer a car in emergency situations.

If ya dad is still stressing you out, dont drive with him, tell him that he is unsafe to teach you, use ya mum or PAY SOMEONE TO DO IT PROPERLY!!

This is EXACTLY what I was going to say..
wise Words,

peace,
Kev.

Clothespin "n" said:
Jetro said:

This is EXACTLY what I was going to say..
wise Words,

peace,
Kev.
my old man woulda busted me in the jaw for being cocky and left me at the side of the road......

Me too haha. i Did better taday got meh uh Speedometar at the Fleahaeaa mArkit yahoo!

Back