If you like/or play video games

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and you like cars and racing, Try needforspeed prostreet ITS AWESOME! Thats why i havent been on. :)

I was thinking of buying that for my Wii, is it good? is it the same style as underground 1&2?

Its awesome, U cant race on the street your on tracks though, I built a Dodge charger that runs 7seconds in the quarter mile! ITS SAWEET!

xddorox said:
I 'm a Gran Turismo guy.

im with you, my friends thought i was dead for awhile in high school cause of GT(100%comp) &GT2 (100%comp), played A-spec (60%comp) in moderation for fear of my wife killing me. :mrgreen:

Has u seen the new GRAND THEFT AUTO? That might motivate me to buy a PS3, Not for no 500 hundred dollars. Lol ill wait till the price drops a bit.

xddorox said:
I 'm a Gran Turismo guy. been playing with edition 4 for 2 or 3 years now and still having fun. Can't wait for GT5, it's the only thing that will motivate me to buy a PS3

I bought a PS3 today in anticipation of GT5. Tony Hawk Pro Skater and Gran Tourismo have motivated ALL of my PlayStation purchases.

Back