ID help.....60's Sears 20"......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys, I just pulled down my old project Sears bike from the garage......and I've got the serial #'s

The chainguard says "Spyder"....and the bike is a coppertone type color. Sad part is, I had considered restoring the bike back to original......but looking more closely at it....it's just a bit too far off for that.

Anyone know of a site that has serial #'s for Sears and Roebuck bicycles???

Dang, I was at Oldroads earlier...and didn't find anything. This time when I went back I decided to check out the photo archaive as you said...and I have positively ID'ed the bike as a '69 Sears Spyder.

Anyone know if there are any companies out there that produce decals for this bike???

TexasXXX said:
Dang, I was at Oldroads earlier...and didn't find anything. This time when I went back I decided to check out the photo archaive as you said...and I have positively ID'ed the bike as a '69 Sears Spyder.

Anyone know if there are any companies out there that produce decals for this bike???
You can get some custom made from Velo Graphics last full custom set I bought was around $60 and the current wait, from what I hear is over 8 weeks for stock and longer for custom stuff. But they are first class all the way.

Aaron 8) [/url]

Back