I"M NOT OLD!!!!! (just not young)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
For my birthday wishes I have paypal and yes you can gift it.... :lol: :lol: :lol: well 46 is here today and my 15 year old is making dinner tonight, and some family is coming over so all in all life is good, may you have a great day and be blessed !!!!

Happy birthday man... but always remember your as old as you feel...

so those stiff mornings its about 80... those long dinner breaks and workplace japes... its about 15.... and when your out riding... its irrelevant :D

46 is cute :| I could use a little of that. All the old timers tell me that your only as old as the women you love so I hope you married a younger women. There is hope for us still by remembering that the time that you put in riding Rat Rod Bikes is not deducted from your time on this planet. :wink: We got that working for us.

Happy Birthday.

Graylock

Graylock said:
46 is cute :| I could use a little of that. All the old timers tell me that your only as old as the women you love so I hope you married a younger women. There is hope for us still by remembering that the time that you put in riding Rat Rod Bikes is not deducted from your time on this planet. :wink: We got that working for us.

Happy Birthday.

Graylock
My wife was born 74 ,I guess that helps :wink:

Graylock said:
All the old timers tell me that your only as old as the women you love
Gold Street Customs said:
My wife was born 74

If what those old timers told Graylock is true, that would mean you're just a year older than me...and that means you've just recently entered what some would call the younger middle age! That's not old at all, really very close to being young actually... :lol:

Back