I know this is a bike forum

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but i also know a lot of you folks are car people too....

and some of you own vw beetles...

ok the point of this is that im working on my very first beetle and also very first car :p and its missing the drivers side vent window...how do i go about getting one? i can find every other part for the car, its just this darn vent window that is not coming up anywhere, i dont have another beetle nor do i know of any car graveyards around me where i can rip one off. I've looked on JCwhitney but i can't find it there and even an ebay search comes up with nothing...

any of you have suggestions?

What about keeping the vent off and putting on an after market full size window. You ll find alot of those online....

yea i thought about that, but man they are expensive, plus the bug has those metal window visors which i have come to love and im not sure they will work with the full window kits

if you have a pick and pull close by you might find what you need(depends on the locals alot.......i know of one in the bonnies that has a ton of 40s-70s stuff and hardly any newer and another ina big town that has no old but alot of new)

Back