I JUST MIGHT BE CRAZY (2 Finks - No Waiting)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
In the week or so, a brand new, never ridden 1st generation 2004 Electra Rat Fink will be in my possession. :shock:

I found a guy in Spokane, WA who bought 5 of these bikes new back in 2004 and kept them for the collectibility factor.

Fast forward 6 years and he decided to sell them all off. I managed to find out about the deal when he was on his last one.

He works in a warehouse in their packaging dept. so I'm praying that his skills help keep this puppy pristine in transit.

Here's a shot he took of the one coming my way. :mrgreen:

1-1.jpg

Re: I JUST MIGHT BE CRAZY

Some kinda of addiction. First the Apple Krate and now a Rat Fink, both unridden. I think that Scrambler was kinda the same way. Gonna start calling you Mr. Mint. :wink:

Uhh, yeah...not sure what the deal is with these new bikes all of a sudden.

I do know that the Rat Fink wasn't exactly cheap so some of these other bikes are going bye bye to pay for it.

The question is...will I be too scared to ride it...ha ha.

If your to scared to ride it then you will have to wear a helmet when you walk it down the street so we can make fun of you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep...only I didn't pay that much. :wink:

He had two listed in that same auction....he sold the other three locally on his CL.

All five...never ridden before. :shock:

We should have some bikes that nice on our local CL. All I have been finding lately is junk they want too much for.

sensor said:
ahhhhh...keep them both!
one for friday rides.the other for sat./sun. rides :mrgreen:

Trust me...I'm tempted.

We'll just see how much the Apple Krate, the Scrambler and a Breeze I have bring in. :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
The question is...will I be too scared to ride it...ha ha.

I just remember this quote and thought it fitting. :wink:

“If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever” St. Thomas Aquinas
looks like another air compressor detail job.

FedEx says this puppy will arrive on Friday.

Really hoping that no damage occurs in transit. :shock:

Back