I Can't Sell Anything, It's A Sickness!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually do sublimation on the side. These are things I could sell but I need to see how much it costs me to make then I'll let you know. I have never seen the Sublimation process done on Metal. I have seen Silk Screen and Vinyl cut out letters though. That's cool

Last edited:
I'd like one of those "Bike Collector" signs also. Seems like I always have "20 some" bikes. I had 50 at one time and there literally was no more room - have you ever tried to hide 50 bikes from a woman? I still have a very conservative wish list and every so often I'll check one off after I find it - so I'll sell a few and then count them up again and somehow I still have "20 some" bikes. It would be a lot easier if I was only interested in one style bike but I like a lot of them. And when I want to ride a different one for awhile I take a ladder over to my storage space and climb up to the 8' shelf where I store them all and wrestle it down to floor level. Sure do like my bikes though.
Today my garage is wall to wall bikes on the ground. 125 until yesterday. My wife let me pick up 3 more. Oh yeah ... There is my for sale pile outside under a tarp 46 of them.

Back