I am a fork addict

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
no locking schwinn or dayton knee actions, no evans .... your not addicted until you have 3 of everything, but i will admit i am extremely jealous :eek: :D

is it mean to show you what they look like on ebay ? [insert evil smiling emoticon and evil laughter] im sure theres others we could drag up too :mrgreen:

evans

dayton

schwinn

seriously though, im drooling over the beehive higgins and the mint green roadmaster [/drool]

You should get one of those custom calendars made at Walgreens, a different springer to drool over every month. :lol:

Look at the curves on this one! :lol: :lol:
fieldofflowers.jpg

I have a fork like that highway patrol. Mine was angled backwards like yours. When I looked for other photos of those type forks, all had straight legs. I heated mine and bent them straight. I think it looks alot better and it gets the fender away from the frame. However it is strange that you have what look like untouched forks with the same backwards bend like mine was.

well, obviously you have way too many forks. an addiction for sure, but not to worry 'cause i'm here for you man. sell me that rat trap to lighten your load and avoid an intervention. no thanks are necessary , i'm just glad to help. :lol:

Mmmmmmmmm Yummy Evans Action!

EvansFork1.jpg

EvansFork2.jpg

2manybikes said:
I will really be jealous when you post pics of an NOS Colson Cushioner :D Or maybe a nice Shelby Shock Ease.

Ditto! :D Definitely need an Evansaction in that lineup, too... :wink:

what about springer frames and forks :D not mine but i can wish
dayton /firestone twinflex - i think there were 2 different versions of these frames, and maybe 2 different versions of forks on them too

photo from nostalgic.net

1939%20Firestone%20Twinflex%20original%20JG%206.jpg

a collection of forks is just a bike collection waiting to be built right?

Those are all forkin' awesome!

Back