Huffy/Westernflyer RatTrike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up an old Huffy 24 inch trike at the fleamarket for dirt cheap, and the rear end was removable, so i took it off and put it on Dereks (Hes a sometime active member here) build bike frame from the last buildoff. Its a 20 inch western flyer frame. Its got a twisty grips sturmy archer 3speed shifter like off karfers build and a 3 speed rear hub that needs freeing up. The sprockets off of a huffy lightweight of some sort and hit has little tiger cranks. I need to change them its a pain in the ... to get going :lol: The forks are off of a previous junked schwinn hollywood. I need to find a way to get the rusted in seatpost out so i can properly mount my seat lol.. ANYWAYS HERE SHE IS. My latest creation.

PICT0435.jpg

PICT0436.jpg

PICT0437.jpg

(Lol)
PICT0438.jpg

I dont like how this is made right here..
PICT0440.jpg

Makes me want to bust out my Huffy tricycle for some refreshening. I've got a few different frame I can attach to the basket portion. I also want to switch out to either 26", if they'll fit, or 24" wheels and add the appropriate fenders to the rear. Maybe fit them over the frame...???

100_5536%20(Small).JPG

Back