Huffy springer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
After spotting the seat of this bike 2 months ago peeking up from a pile of exercise equipment inside a fence on private property, and knocking on the door several times to find no one home, I finally met the owner and relieved him of this Huffy.

I would love help identifying what year and model it is. I cant seem to find any numbers but I will keep looking. It appears to have had a headlight built into the fork and has a multispeed hub. It has a sweet reflector on the rear fender and the kickstand is bent to the shape of the frame.

Any thoughts????
Huffyspringer001.jpg

Huffyspringer002.jpg

Huffyspringer003.jpg

When you find your serial number it should read like this: first will be a number, then the letter "H", followed by the rest of the serial number. That number in front of the H will be the last digit of the year it was built.Lets say its the number 8, then you know it was built in 1948, 58, 68, etc etc. Thats the best I can do, hope it helps ya :)

Nice find, I can't imagine someone throwing something like that in a pile to rust :shock:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Nice find, I can't imagine someone throwing something like that in a pile to rust :shock:

After coming across so many worthless bikes or bikes people want a fortune for, it is nice to know these are still out there. Also nice to know there are people who think we are nuts and who are shocked we would want an old bike like this. I thought his asking price of $40 was fair.

Latest posts

Back