huffy sea trails

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was poking around on craigslist and found a fendered ladies huffy sea trails 3spd for $35. Went and checked it out and it was perfect shape and the guy threw in a fendered mens sea trails that was missing rear wheel and cranks along with it. So now I have a 3spd some fenders and thank god a better lookin seat for this V V V

wow..nice score..i like it.. 8)

Sorry for the confusion i do not have photos of the bikes i picked up

the photo in the above post is a huffy good vibrations i started building up. here is a photo with some of the donor parts (3spd rear wheel, rear brake, better seat and lower bars)

I don't know if I wanna go with the low bars or the apes.

thebearded1 said:
Sorry for the confusion these are the bikes i picked up the mens one was just missing the rear wheel
100_1509.jpg

the photo in the above post is a huffy good vibrations i started building up. here is a photo mwith some of the donor parts (3spd rear wheel, rear brake, better seat and lower bars)

I don't know if I wanna go with the low bars or the apes.
I'm confused.......the pair of brown Huffys in the picture above was taken a few years ago...in my garage...in Safety Harbor, FL. I sold the girls bike to a young woman in St Petersburg, FL., and gave the men's bike to a co-worker who RIDES IT TO WORK EVERY DAY. If you're going to hijack pictures of my bikes, it would be nice to either ask or identify that you "have one LIKE the pictured ones." The link file name is from MY Photobucket account. Not cool.....You even quoted my post on the men's bike missing a wheel when found.

sorry rz i just didn't have any photos of the bikes that i picked up and i just googled for a photo of ones similar to those. Didn't mean to start anything. There fixed.

Okay, but it's a good idea to specify in your post that "these are just like" the one I have. Most all of us do that when we don't have pics of our own bikes available.

Back