Huffy Good Vibrations

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
016_zps59717d45.jpg

I manage a Florida vacation rental and this bike was left in the garage by some Canadians.They were here for a month and I'm fairly confident that they purchased it here in Florida. It's a 1987 American made model that rides like a dream. My son calls it the "Magic
Bike", because he can ride it without hands (A well balanced bike).
The dog is Snowy, she saw me going outside and thought it was walk time.

If you have anymore Canadian renters heading out, please insist that they all take their darned bikes home with them!
You can tell them that I will help them all unpack when they get home! Thank You in advance.

Those Good Vibrations are good riding, cheap bikes. I have several. Beautiful dog . Two of the things in life I love , a nice bike and a good dog. :D

They both cleaned up well.
Snowy is; half White GSD and Husky. We got her from our local Humane Shelter. She suffered from severe seperation anxiety-turns out she just needed real walks twice a day and lots of love.
The Huffy needed tubes, tires, and the fenders removed. Oh and some 00 steel wool treatment.

Back