Huffy Good Vibrations Womens Beach Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Went out for a jog Saturday evening. Rode back home in this cruiser for my daughter. I would like to find a front fender & chain guard. We're going to rebuild it, my daughter wants white grips/seat/pedals. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2013-03-23155549_zpsb374faa2.jpg

2013-03-23155357_zpsf9800689.jpg

Re: Huffy Good Vibrations Cruiser

I have the chainguard for it. It's cream colored. I can get a picture of it tonight if you'd like. Unfortunately, I think I threw out the fenders.

Re: Huffy Good Vibrations Cruiser

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I have the chainguard for it. It's cream colored. I can get a picture of it tonight if you'd like.
Yes please, what's your price on this chain guard. Thanks.

$5 plus shipping if you want it. I removed the Good Vibrations decal.

y6ubagem.jpg

mapuzysa.jpg

And I did throw out the fenders. Bummer.

Threw out the fenders? Ohh man I needed those.
Is there another part to the front mount on this chain guard? I noticed on both my huffy frames, the chain guard wraps around and mounts underneath the bottom bracket tube.

yes, you are right, there is a mounting bracket you'll need. I probably don't have it, or it would be attached the guard. I will check tonight when I get home.

I have a frame like yours, maybe the bracket is on it.

the fenders I had were not chrome like yours, they were painted creme color also.

pretty sure I have the front fender for that, might clean up or not, as I recall pretty surface rusted, but don't recall trying to clean up.
Give me a few days to see if I can round it up.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
yes, you are right, there is a mounting bracket you'll need. I probably don't have it, or it would be attached the guard. I will check tonight when I get home.

I have a frame like yours, maybe the bracket is on it.

the fenders I had were not chrome like yours, they were painted creme color also.
Please keep me posted, I appreciate you taking the time. I could of used the cream fenders for my cream Huffy. In this pic you can sort of see the how the chain guard mounts.
2013-02-17115520_zps56c78302.jpg

Green Dragon said:
pretty sure I have the front fender for that, might clean up or not, as I recall pretty surface rusted, but don't recall trying to clean up. Give me a few days to see if I can round it up.
Thank you much, I appreciate you taking your time to help me as well.

Sorry for the delays on the fender, honestly, with Easter weekend and all, totally forgot to look :oops:

Will let you know ASAP.

I've been really busy myself, sorry for the delay guys.

Any suggestions on on grips, seat, pedals? Were going to need to wheels too if anyone has a nice set for sale? My daughter also wants to add a basket (I'm sure that will be easy to find & bolt on) but how about a rack, she wants to add that as well? Did these bikes come with one or is there another model I can mod on there?

I'm selling these nice coke bottle grips. Great feel. Sized for adult hands ( a tad thicker than old school bottle grips ) Not sure if this would fit the bill. PM me for price if interested. I have many of them.

pe5agedy.jpg

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I'm selling these nice coke bottle grips. Great feel. Sized for adult hands ( a tad thicker than old school bottle grips ) Not sure if this would fit the bill. PM me for price if interested. I have many of them.
I will show her these, do they come in white? Thanks.

Back