Huffy Big Daddy New pics!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huffy Big Daddy NEW pics I added BIG APES!!

Now tonight the red piping from the back of the seat came off!! are you kidding me????
P.O.S.!!
I had no idea i would have so many problems with this bike
BUT it was the first one I bought now I know to go with the old ones!!!
hahahhaaa :D

Re: Huffy Big Daddy NEW pics I added BIG APES!!

Nice looking bikes seen someone riding one... but what I don't like about new frames are that there much shorter than old school frames...
But nice bike! 8)

*Bicycle Smith's Studio*

The saddles are about the cheapest made things Ive seen; they look sorta like the better ones, but we just know they wont last. And with so many reports of little or no grease in bearing sets the rest isnt intended to last either. But, grease 'em up and fool the fools, we can make 'em go!

gcrank1 said:
The saddles are about the cheapest made things Ive seen; they look sorta like the better ones, but we just know they wont last. And with so many reports of little or no grease in bearing sets the rest isnt intended to last either. But, grease 'em up and fool the fools, we can make 'em go!

I love mine, and have had ZERO problems with it. Love it even more that I got rid of all of the cheesy decals. (Did grease everything myself) I can't say that about my Schwinn.

Re: Huffy Big Daddy

Here's my Big daddy. Since the pic I added hub spikes, a rocket ray back rack and a springer front end.
Hopefully (weather permitting) I will get some updated shots in the morning.

003.jpg

That is pretty cool for a Huffy. I dig the red wheels on a black frame, really classic colors. And that is a mostly stock bike as far as parts go yes? Very nice ride.

TubatronSXT said:
That is pretty cool for a Huffy. I dig the red wheels on a black frame, really classic colors. And that is a mostly stock bike as far as parts go yes? Very nice ride.

The only thing stock are the rims, fenders, frame and chainguard, all other parts were aftermarket. The original tires with the red line would not stay on the rim (popped 4 tubes) once I put onthe white walls I have never had a problem. I have actually removed more of the stock parts since the pic was taken. and replaced with custom aftermarket stuff.

sirgalahade said:
TubatronSXT said:

The only thing stock are the rims, fenders, frame and chainguard, all other parts were aftermarket. The original tires with the red line would not stay on the rim (popped 4 tubes) once I put onthe white walls I have never had a problem. I have actually removed more of the stock parts since the pic was taken. and replaced with custom aftermarket stuff.

Well thats a bummer with the tires but still looks amazing. Would love to have mine look that nice.

Latest posts

Back