Howzit....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howzit, My name is keoki and im from Hawaii. I guess ill tell everyone a little about myself. I just came back from Iraq a few months ago and now im living in Sacramento, CA. I met praise the lowered when i moved here and ride with him most of the time. I also get alot of help and ideas from karfer67 so thanks Adam. Thats about it for now. Ill put pics of my ride up when i figure out how to.

Keoki_D

Welcome!

Keoki, Welcome back safely, I'm a Navy Corspman, and I know, the whole middle east blows. lead mosquitos suck.

glad you're back safe brother

MercuryMan

welcome as well eventhough we have already met. i still love your bike even if it is a long wheelbase bike. its all about the white tires bling bling. make sure you post pics of the new sprocket.

karfer67 said:
welcome as well eventhough we have already met. i still love your bike even if it is a long wheelbase bike. its all about the white tires bling bling. make sure you post pics of the new sprocket.

bling bling hahha. good stuff.... alright ill put up some new pics tonight. i can't wait for those wheels to come in and we can get those on it. then soon the red nipples. then.......?

sensor said:
were you at the shop on sat. around 4-5 with a little girl?

no but i was there with my little brother..........who is bigger than me. hahaha. i drove my car and had my brother ride my bike home for me. Were you there?

no sensor that may have been mr garry lee another member here. keoki is a young buck with some serisouly nice tattoos and he drives a real sweet little 64 dart. nice guy and hey keoki i still have that prewar hawthorne hanging in the garage if you want to build a short wheelbase bike. or as i said before the dingo might be up for sale.

karfer67 said:
no sensor that may have been mr garry lee another member here. keoki is a young buck with some serisouly nice tattoos and he drives a real sweet little 64 dart. nice guy and hey keoki i still have that prewar hawthorne hanging in the garage if you want to build a short wheelbase bike. or as i said before the dingo might be up for sale.

yeah, guarantee i want to build that hawthorne!!! just let me know what up with selling it. Whenever your ready man.

FINALLY. NOW IF ONLY CHRIS WOULD STOP SLEEPING AT PEOPLES HOUSES TILL 2 IN THE AFTERNOON AND GET TO RIDING IN THE DAY WITH US AND NOT JUST BARS. AND GET A PROFILE ON HERE, WE'D BE SET.

PRAISE THE LOWERED said:
FINALLY. NOW IF ONLY CHRIS WOULD STOP SLEEPING AT PEOPLES HOUSES TILL 2 IN THE AFTERNOON AND GET TO RIDING IN THE DAY WITH US AND NOT JUST BARS. AND GET A PROFILE ON HERE, WE'D BE SET.

yeah, only for a couple more weeks until he moves to the dirty dirty. hahahaha. he might be the ONLY one in that state with a stretch cruiser!!!!

Latest posts

Back