Howe Caverns Bicycle Show and Swap Meet Sunday July 27th.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer – will this discourage you from going, Brian? Hopefully, it won’t; I’m planning on attending and bringing a show bike and selling some of my reasonably priced cantilevered stone vases.

Bummer – will this discourage you from going, Brian? Hopefully, it won’t; I’m planning on attending and bringing a show bike and selling some of my reasonably priced cantilevered stone vases.

Oh heck no, I will not be discouraged at all! The wife and kid decided not to go but I will either drive up that morning or the night before and camp out down the road. Bringing a couple of bikes to show and a few that I can get talked out of for the right deal ;)

Would like to thank Steve over at shbicyclestore.com for getting the raffle bike into Howe Caverns to display it next to the OCC chopper that is there , thats a great honor for me to have one of my bikes next to such a cool motorcycle ,Would like to thank Howe Caverns for letting the bike in for display, hope everyone gets there raffle ticket for it as the show is almost here ,
howe caverns raffle bike 4.jpg

Any previews of what everyone plans on bringing?
Both for the Muscle Bike Show (provided of course that they’ll both fit inside the car without damaging either) then it becomes a matter of which one to bring?

SchwinnMantaRay5-14-140022_zpsf2394366.jpg

BFKwheeldisk003_zps73a086aa.jpg

Last edited:
Brian, what are you thinking of bringing?

Six days away. So far the weather looks good but we know how that can change. Just keep praying for a nice day. I wish I could enter my bikes into the show. But I guess that would look a little tacky seems how I am putting on the show ha ha Ha ha ha. Looks like there's going to be some great bikes!!!!

You should still put some in just for display , if there not being voted on its ok , you have some very cool bikes that should be on display

Will this event be held rain or shine?
WeatherUnderground

Swap meets, at least the respectable ones, are always held rain or shine and this is no different. The show bikes will be safe and dry under a huge gazebo with plenty of room for spectators to find shelter as well. I'll have my ez-up set up on my spot as well for any of us that need to escape the showers. If we end up getting any severe rain we could always stay dry by doing a RRB group tour of the Cavern! See ya all Sunday.

BTW- I will be in town Saturday afternoon so if anyone else is getting there early lmk and we can grab a beer...or check out Steve at the tractor races Saturday night!

Latest posts

Back