Howdy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a link to this site on the HAMB, and came and checked it out. It's about time someone put something like this together.
By trade I'm a welder, I've been working at Tea's designs making custom hot rod seats for a the past few years, great work.
I've enjoyed custom bikes since I was a kid, I remember my first 'custom' bike was a rusty old Schwinn that I put extended forks on and thought it was great. Enough to put my BMX away for the summer anyway. As an adult, I have built a few nice bikes, a mild 68 Schwinn stingray fastback chopper, a 70's Schwinn 26" stretched out chopper, both of which have been sold, and currently my bike is a early 60's Gambles Hiawatha, not quite original and not quite custom. I started a project this week that I think is turning out pretty well, it started out as a women's westpoint.

I just cut the second support tube off raked it back and flipped the old tube upside down, welded it a little higher0 Now it doesn't look like a women's bike anymore. Looking for advice on a fork for it......
bike011.jpg

Back