Howdy from Mich-ee-gan (Plymouth)!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I've had an old Murray for about 20+ yrs that I use to get around town. The tire went out on me last week, and I stumbled on this site while looking for replacement tires and (maybe wheels). WOW, I really do like the things people are doing with their bicycles here. :D I saw the thread about "show me your red tires" and was blown away. So, I just ordered me a set of brick-red balloon tires for my bike! I have no idea what year the bike is???
***I think it's made for Sears, but I can't figure out the date. Is there a place to look it up in an old Sears catalog? The numbers are on the back fork 502 46201C 13676Y ***
003.JPG
. I will post more pic's when they're on the bike. Or if I end up getting another to build :roll:
Jimmer

Re: Howdy from Mich-ee-gan !

Welcome. What area do you hail from?
attle reek + B. C. Here.

Can anyone help me ID the year of my Murray?
I think it's made for Sears, but I can't figure out the date. Is there a place to look it up in an old Sears catalog? The numbers are on the back fork 502 46201C 13676Y
Thanks,
jimmer :D :?:

003.JPG

Here's with the new tires on the bike! I had to remove the fenders for them to fit :(
my%20murray%20red%20tires%20013.JPG

Back