Howdy from Australia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey there, Hill billy Steve checkin' in from the Upper Yarra Valley, Victoria, Australia.
Love repairing, building and making stuff, compulsive rubbish collector ( only the best rubbish though ) into VW's currently have a 89 Syncro and a 76 golf had many more, building a 2 storey barn to house all this stuff and workshop space.
Been into bikes for a long time, Dragsters, BMX, racing road and track as a teenager, in the early 90's worked in bike shops , in 92 rode from Amsterdam to Rome, via the Swiss alps, with my wife on a Yakota Twin peaks tandem MTB, still have my road and track bikes and the tandem.
More recently I've been collecting bikes and bits from the hard rubbish collection and building bikes out of the good bits.
Board trackers are my thing currently!
You can check some out here---->http://stevejacobson.gallery.netspace.net.au/albums.php

cheers, Steve.

WELCOME!

Hi and thanks,

Like your bikes too 'Boardtarck fan', thanks for the heads up on the Thor, yep that's one I built, when I do a 'worldwide' search via ebay Aust. not all the items show up, guess it's not 'worldwide' :roll:

Strangely I've just listed my 'Rattus' how's that for a Twighlight zone moment.

Cheers,

Steve

Welcome hill billy, I saw your grey boardtrack bike and your boardtrack replica on another site, a couple months back. You inspired me to build one also... GREAT JOB!!!

Back