How do these bikes keep finding me just in one week UPDATED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: How do these bikes keep finding me just in one week

I would like to get $550 out of it plus shipping. over on the cabe a schwinn guy said it is worth between $500-900.

Nate......you are the man! I'd be interested in the Raleigh. Send me a PM.

All those bikes Know about the Bluebird, and want to hang out with it! :lol: -Adam

Rustinkerer said:
All those bikes Know about the Bluebird, and want to hang out with it! :lol: -Adam
You might be on to something there.

Just curious how much for the fork and truss rods off the Hawthorne parts bike? If you'd part it out that is.

The Raleigh is awesome :D And it looks to be in great condition too.

I've been on the hunt for a vintage Raleigh for the last couple of years but I'm in the same unfortunate position as many others here - where I live bikes like that are essentially nonexistent. The rare few that do show up are either the later models, beat to crap or wa-a-a-ay over priced. Usually all three.

So yeah, I'm a little jealous - although not in a bad way - seeing this is a good reminder that they are still out there.

-Mp

They just keep coming and Im running out of room. I had another one but Simpleman got it before it came out of the back of my truck.
]
003845.jpg
[/url]
]
003738.jpg
[/url]
]
003940.jpg
[/url]
004027.jpg
[/url]
004106.jpg
[/url]

is this the one from the other guys post about the old man with over 200 bikes? if so then dang, I had him trying to buy it for me. Good finds
003940.jpg

skillsthebarber said:
is this the one from the other guys post about the old man with over 200 bikes? if so then dang, I had him trying to buy it for me. Good finds
003940.jpg
These came from a auction last saturday.

npence said:
They just keep coming and Im running out of room. I had another one but Simpleman got it before it came out of the back of my truck.

Hey....anything new I can come and unload this weekend :?: :roll:

Back