Hotrods in Wintelre, Holland. (carshow pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hotrods, good weather, rocking bands, fun friends, and cheap beer. The ingredients for a well spent sunday afternoon. So I took my Billet Bullet out for a ride to the local carshow in Wintelre, Holland. Only to find out that my bike was the only custom bike on the field. Therefor I stalled it on a spot for regular bikes... Look at the disrespect it got from all the other bikes... :

wintelre_2009_1.jpg

; - )

wintelre_2009_7.jpg

wintelre_2009_5.jpg

wintelre_2009_6.jpg

wintelre_2009_3.jpg

wintelre_2009_16.jpg

wintelre_2009_22.jpg

wintelre_2009_15.jpg

wintelre_2009_18.jpg

wintelre_2009_2.jpg

^ My brothers' band 'Channel Red' ( I designed their basedrum illustration and logo )

wintelre_2009_14.jpg

wintelre_2009_12.jpg

wintelre_2009_13.jpg

wintelre_2009_8.jpg

wintelre_2009_9.jpg

wintelre_2009_10.jpg

wintelre_2009_11.jpg

wintelre_2009_19.jpg

wintelre_2009_4.jpg

wintelre_2009_17.jpg

wintelre_2009_21.jpg

Had so much fun with my friends and the 4 bands on stage that I totally forgot to stroll the field to see and photograph a lot of cars. I missed some beautiful rods. I'm still waiting for pics from my friends. If they're interesting enough I'll post some more.

Also, don't forget to look at my other hotrod related posts:
My friends burned down ex hotrod Willys. Not for the faint-hotrod-hearted...
My report on the SCRAPERS indoor nostalgiashow SINS. Some of my art can be seen here...
My report on the Bottrop Kustom Kulture Show 2009 (Germany)

Cheers.

HotRodJen said:
wow some neat hotrods there in holland thanks so much for sharing im diggin that 4 banger flathead set up

Thanks HotrodJen.
I was surprised to see a hopped-up fourpot too... This nostalgia-thing is getting really popular overhere now. To think some 10 years ago just 2 (or maybe 3 when weather allowed) streetrods showed up at a customcar show... To see flathead-equiped steel/real hotrods running around in my hometown (or my country for that matter) still amazes me. Guys are really going for it overhere. (bear in mind that there is no such thing as Kustom Kulture in Holland...)

Back