horrible weather in long beach

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man! Today was bad for long beach. It started to rain at lunch and i went to PE. We had to be in the gym and the rain got so bad water was coming through the top. So they try to make us stay and the school is flodding so i take off not relizing that the rest of long beach is too. So my walk home was filled with "rivers" it was bad haha. Lots of people stalled their cars trying to dtive thruogh puddles past my knee. Anyone else in long beach have a bad experience with this weather?

just to give you an idea heres a couple pics someone took of the side of my school

Long-Beach-California-Flood-Fat--1.jpg

Long-Beach-California-Flood-Fat-Ton.jpg

We're getting the same over here in AZ. Its been raining off and on all week,but this last twenty hours or so have been pretty wild. The airport closed down because of wind. We are getting 40-50 mph w/ 60mph gusts. Here in the Phoenix area we have street flooding,tornado watch, washes are all flowing and flooding. 30 miles south there are dust storms !!!. Up in the mountains the I-17 is closed and I -40 will be closing again tonite. They are expecting 2-3 more FEET of snow up there on top of the 18" they got earlier in the week.I just heard that the whole state is under a state of emergency. Looks like we will get our yearly rainfall within 1 week. I just heard on the tube that one of the big tents at the Barrett Jackson car auctioned just went down,that could be very costly.

edit... I just found out the tent that went down was at the Russo and Steele auction,another classic car auction.

Back