HOOLIGANS bicycle swap meet sacramento, ca THIS SATURDAY!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOOLIGANS bicycle swap meet sacramento, ca

where are my bay area people come on lets go!!!!

okay.....okay
after cleaning the garage so i could shove my caddy back in i came to the realization i DO have stuff i can part with :shock:
are there still spots open?
if so ill try to get the truck and take one

hey count me in i got a bunch of stuff to get rid of, can some one pm me on a spot price and sofourth thats only a hour and 1/2 south of me . 8)

From what I heard the spot price ranges from a bag of Doritos to a winning Lotto ticket..... :lol: but seriously its just on donations to a cup that Karfer is carrying around....correct me if I am wrong :oops:

your right donations will be gladly accepted. and bring your best kustom i am laying the lines on the trophy at home it looks cool. i think you guys will be fine just show up and your good. if you want pony's number to reserve a spot pm me.

it is comming soon to a bar near u (well if u live in nor cal that is)

do i need to post pics of the trophy we came up with?

that would be a tad early but go for it

sensor said:
nah.........just hope it small enough that someone can ride home carrying it!!!(i think you recall the dia de show :lol: )

everybody needs a cycle truck, or a rat trailer

this one is much smaller pony put it together after the last one i came up with :mrgreen:

okay.....are you really going to get there at 6am goldstreetcustoms?!?!? thatd mean youd leave at about 3am :shock: :shock: :shock:
yeah karfer id like to see it.....or at least is it bike or car parts?

bike parts on this one.

I just am used to the car swaps starting at six....just give me a time since I have to set my alarm 2 and a half hours ahead......and as far as swapmeets I'm hardcore!!! sleep is overated,Besides I have kids I never get rest.

yo adam..its jereme ex sagrado..how do i sign up to roll my turd up there?

gonna have to ask this.....
i know it was posted that the bar opened at 10am but what time does the swap start(what time do we set up in other words)?

Back