honey! i'm home!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been watching you guys and gals for about 4 months now, and i had to get off my butt and start up a photobucket account. i wouldn't dream of posting an intro without pictures.
been a bmx and motocross junkie for as long as i can remember. my first job out of highschool was at a mom&pop bike store in the S.F.Mission district. i've always loved the bicycle, but it's the old bikes that make my heart beat! love the "low-brow" culture, but my real guilty pleasures (or skeleton's in the closet :shock: ) are mini-trucks and old bikes!!
i got a bunch of old toys to show all of you, so hopefully this "post-a-picture" think works!
p.s. i'm in Folsom CA if anyone knows of any cool rides comming up 8)
Bikes001.jpg

Bikes014.jpg

Bikes039.jpg

hope that worked.....

Welcome!,,,,,,That's a big a-- wagon.

From the looks of the bikes, yes you are home. and Jack, I've told you hundreds of times, Please don't call me Honey. :wink: 8)

good idea putting the fender on backwards. Gotta protect the groceries. Is that a face or something on the seat tube?

thatismytruck said:
From the looks of the bikes, yes you are home. and Jack, I've told you hundreds of times, Please don't call me Honey. :wink: 8)

good idea putting the fender on backwards. Gotta protect the groceries. Is that a face or something on the seat tube?

yup, i push the fender foward for the full coverage look. i used to run 2 fenders up front, and only leave enough for the tire to touch the ground :shock:

but more importantly, does anyone else have (or even remember) the "bike-l-angelo"? this is the gargoule, and there are two other faces....
circa 1987........

Bikes015.jpg

it comes with an adhesive back and then you bondo and fill. they were originally made for mountain bike head tubes...

Back