holy crap, this is excellent.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
pittsburgh, where the zombies come from...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just tripped over this forum 10 minutes ago, looks like my kinda crowd.
I'm 43, 2 kids, love bikes.
I've been riding a '62 schwinn Panther for a couple years, drag-bike-ish but with a 3-spd coaster hub which makes it alot easier to ride.
trash-pikt, as all my bikes are. just built (2) 24" machines for the kids.
Current project is a '52 (i think) Rollfast. Tank, headlight/tailight, springer, very rusty...
Pittsburgh area.
Thanks for being on the web.
C

Con-Tiki! said:
I've been riding a '62 schwinn Panther for a couple years, drag-bike-ish but with a 3-spd coaster hub which makes it alot easier to ride.
C

That's exactly what I want to do with my Sting-Ray...

Welcome......

thanks all. i was pretty enthused when i wrote out the intro...

i had thought i'd put up a short build-post about the panther. If there's some interest in the 3spd hub, even better.

There is a ton of info here, wish i would have found this over the winter.

here are a couple pics, there will be more when i get moving on the rollfast over on the "bike builds" heading...
thanks for the interest..
torch013.jpg

bike001.jpg

torch011.jpg

I'm lovin the way your Panther is set up and that Rollfast looks like it will be alot of fun before it's done :wink:

dogdart said:
I missed this thread when I was working out of town . You've got some nice bikes . I'm living in Millvale now , if you ever make it down this way for a ride let me know :D and anyone else in the area too :!:

How close to Baltimore are you? 8)

Back