HNICUSTOMZ BIKE GALLERY......................MY WAY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HNICustomz said:
100_3231.jpg

SAM_0193.jpg

100_5840.jpg

100_4900.jpg

100_4906.jpg

100_4910.jpg

100_4880.jpg

100_4701-1.jpg

100_3184.jpg

and this is my wife's 24'' im building.......

aka ''baby girl''

im still doing the air kit now....it's a euro v-dub air bag,kustom down crown,144 spoke 24'' wheels,i had everything upolstred,pink ostrich,white l.v , just did a lazer sprocket to match the fork bars,ill post later 8) custom gears in conversion kit with shifter 8)

100_6904.jpg

here's her sprocket 8) 8)

Crank!Basti said:
Wow! Just WOW! ... diggin' you style! Very unique! *thumbsup!*

thanx ,means alot 8) iv worked hard.......but had fun too :D

more pic's to come.....i fell asleep early last night.......now i got to find the time for today to post some more :mrgreen: 8)

100_6716.jpg

i got this black one i found.....but i dont know what it is :shock: it's like my pixie tho

oh man u do great stuff!
really good ideas and execution.
i remember seeing your nuclear cowboy when i joined this site and i had kind of mixed feelings on it,
but then i saw your blood rat and i loved it!!!

i like your work and ideas you have man, the pedal cars, your wifes trike, the wagon with the big fat tires in the back,
its all good stuff man.

keep up the good work, its very inspirational! :mrgreen:

DonQui said:
oh man u do great stuff!
really good ideas and execution.
i remember seeing your nuclear cowboy when i joined this site and i had kind of mixed feelings on it,
but then i saw your blood rat and i loved it!!!

i like your work and ideas you have man, the pedal cars, your wifes trike, the wagon with the big fat tires in the back,
its all good stuff man.

keep up the good work, its very inspirational! :mrgreen:

ha brother....thanx alot.. 8) means alot...iv put alot of time,blood,sweat,tears,money....but had alot of fun doin everything...i love what i do....and wouldnt trade it for the world..
i love to here what people and the real word has to say about the things i build..and it's all to inspire the world to do some kool kustom things...what ever it may be..and it's all about when im gone these things just might be around longer than i am :mrgreen: 8) but thanx for checkin it out..it's on here for all to see...i try not to hide what i build...i love people to see these things because it will up the kustom and rat kulture....as apposed to not seeing it at all....
if u build kool stuff....people tend to see it ...thay make some thing with there own idea's...then u see dif. stuff..
i wish the whole world was kustom :mrgreen: 8)

but glad u enjoyed...
ill keep ya updated
thanx. 8)

Latest posts

Back