Highroller just rode into town..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Allow me to introduce myself..

IMAG0128.jpg

Highroller being my forum name, Steve in real life.
I'm 47, from England but i live in the Rotterdam area of the Netherlands.
Started out with a Raleigh chopper back in the seventies and riding and building odd looking bikes has been a passion since that day.
I like to look around at forums such as this one , for anything interesting ; topics, bike pics and of course the people behind them..so that means you too! :mrgreen:
Like to share my own pics and ideas
Love going to meetings, runs etc, i do a lot of long distancs solo riding.
The Netherlands are a perfect country for that with really good bicycle paths/roads wich all connect into an extensive network that covers the whole country.

IMAG0160.jpg

For me building or owning a bike means i gotta ride it too, as much as possible.
Greetings, Steve

Sup "HighRoller".... Like your "rollin in" intro.. including your ride..Welc :mrgreen: me and "Ride On"

Just a pic to update on my ride.
Sold the Nirve a while ago, been ridin' this KK SlickDaddy eversince.
Rides like a dream.

The KK and its rider ( me :mrgreen: )

SANY0101_1_1.jpg

(photo by ArDabbeljoe 2012)

Lowlife Lucas said:
Welcome, nice bike!

Thanks,
Checked out your Earthscraper... not bad, like the way you try to work out how to do your mods.
Lookin at your bike reminded me of how some harleys seem to be hardtail but in fact the whole rear frame pivots around a bottom hinge with the suspension hidden under the frame's top tube or the tank.

:mrgreen:

Highroller said:
Lowlife Lucas said:
Welcome, nice bike!

Thanks,
Checked out your Earthscraper... not bad, like the way you try to work out how to do your mods.
Lookin at your bike reminded me of how some harleys seem to be hardtail but in fact the whole rear frame pivots around a bottom hinge with the suspension hidden under the frame's top tube or the tank.

:mrgreen:
I just realized the date on your intro post, you've been here longer than me too haha.
Thanks! My mind is always coming up with ideas for it. I'm trying to decide on bars at the moment. It rides like a dream with the shock back half, springer seat and leaf spring fork

Back