Higgins RatLiner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the new chain wheel and grips today, i messed around with the chain guard to make it match the chain wheel, wheres my .... chain so i can take it for a ride before it snows. Sulley

005-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

You're right about the white tyres. They do make the bike seem bright! :D You've tied in the chain wheel and chain guard together nicely.

Bling Blang Bloom! I like this alot.

Great piece man! I love the whole thing :D

Can you beleave a red chain, wonder what color pedals i should get ???????? to late i ordered red ones. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Sulley

007-3.jpg

Is it starting to look gay :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
008-2.jpg

Thanks man, it started off no so good, i bought front and rear wheels from the same manufature and the said they matched but when i got them , no match, i called and they said that was the correct front wheel but it dont match i told them, so they got one out of stock and quess what, it no match, so i found the correct color, apple red, took the wheel apart, mine you i have never takin a bicycle wheel apart, scarey the first time, with a little work i got it back togiether and here we are. Sulley

001-2.jpg

Looks great as far as I can see. I personally would run some black fenders on it with some red and white pinstripe but that's just me.

Im thinkin about doing some real short fenders front and rear. Sulley

Got it out side today, doesnt look as bright outside thank god. Still waitin for pedals to go for a ride. Sulley

008-3.jpg

O .... i left it outside to long. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
008-3-1.jpg

Sweet!! That turned out Awesome!! Those red wheels with white tires are on time!! :D

outskirtscustoms said:
Looks great as far as I can see. I personally would run some black fenders on it with some red and white pinstripe but that's just me.

Took your advice and did up a front and rear fender, stayed with the chain wheel and chain guard theme, didnt like the red pedals so black they went. Sulley

014-1.jpg

Looks nice but I think the red seat is a bit much, I'd go for a black seat with red piping or a black seat all together. Looks good as it sits but I'd personally tone it down a bit. The shortie fenders look sweet by the way.

Back