hiawatha trade in

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold a guy the Monark I rebuilt monday and then he said he had an old Hiawatha he wanted to get rid of. He brought it by this morning ....(delivered)....and we made a deal. Its in pretty good shape. One broken spoke in the back and the crank is kinda messed up a little. It looks kinda flimsy anyway ,but it looks like it is bent back some maybe from dropping the bike on its side. Pedal is kinda crooked,and it needs a chain guard. Hey Crassly ,or anybody got one that goes to it ? This was like a trade in. Made me feel so cheap ...like a used car salesman ha ha. LOOK LOOK it even has a head badge.

tradn1.jpg

tradn2.jpg

Are those Carlisle tires? Can't tell from the lighting. I'm guessing another bike to flip?

necessaryevil said:
Are those Carlisle tires? Can't tell from the lighting. I'm guessing another bike to flip?
Naw they are fung swheigh or chin shing or something cheap ...but hey they are new. Its deffinatly a flipper. It wont hardly stay on the kick stand it wants to turn over so bad. :lol: :lol: Wish there was a web site for Hiawatha serial numbers.

Back