Hi from Prescott Valley, AZ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, I'm Vipon
I have been lurking for about a week now and really like what I see. I've been into bikes my whole life. Started out on a candy apple red Stingray when I was 5, then my dad built me a couple of choppers back when I was a kid in the seventies. I rode around on a unicycle for a while then moved on to roadbikes in my teens.

Discovered mountain bikes in the late 80's and amature raced during the 90's. A couple of years ago while living at the beach in Florida, I single speeded a small mountain bike and threw on a set of ape hangers. That was a blast. I moved out to AZ about 4 years ago and restored a couple of road bikes.

I have plans of moving back to the beach in Florida within the next year and remember how much fun I had on that aped mountain bike so I decided to look around and see whats on the internet for people who are into the same thing as I, and here I am.

I have my first project sitting on the stand in my bike room, its ladies Cranbrook for my wife. The plan is pretty simple, just a paint job, repop springer, and new bars.

I look forward to meeting some new friends on this site, I already have a million ideas for bike builds

Welcome..sounds like your going to fit in just perfect here ..My mom just moved up to Humboldt Arizona..anywhere near Prescott Valley ? Got alot of family over there..

Back