Hi from Oldenburg - Germany

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've joined in september 2009 and so it's time to introduce myself. :mrgreen:

Okay - im from Oldenburg in northern germany - a pretty nice town. I was "cruisified" in 1992
and since then i bought and build up a few bikes. Since 2007 i'm a member of a german BC
called 3 inch mafia (take a look at our bikes -> http://www.3inchmafia.de). My pride and joy
is my RAT BARON that i built - with help from friends - in 2008. A special feature of this
Custom Bike (based on a 1938 NSU motorcycle) is the food-safe tank. It can take 7,5 liters
cocktail! Fill the ingredients in and ride a wile to shake a cocktail. That's how we like it.

That's how it looked in 2008
007.jpg

...and that's how in 2010
file.php

NSU made some cool stuff as I recall having seen both cars and bikes by them. NSU had some pretty famous race cars and is the entity which eventually became known as Audi.

As cool as Audis have gotten I would never buy one today after owning an A4 2.8 quattro. They are almost impossible to work on as they have two firewalls and service department "Managers" (schedulers) picked straight from the cast of queer eye for the straight guy.

Germany is a cool country. Far separated from the "thrown together" cities and towns in America.
Every town in Germany is a tourist attraction.

Very interesting bike.

Thanx for welcoming me...

...and thanx for the positive responses. Cheers! :wink:

bildprefix-HalloweenCruiseHamburg_g4982.jpg

...taken at last years halloween cruise in hamburg.

Back