Hi from Nonthaburi!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

My name is Anon. I currently live in Nonthaburi, Thailand. I used to live in northern California a while back and had a Huffy coastie I rode to school everyday. Last year I was searching for a bike to ride around and saw a sad, old cruiser advertised in a local sell-everything website that made me think of the bike I had. In the process of redoing it up earlier this year I found RATRODBIKES through image search for coastie cruisers...We get tons of old/scrap bikes here from Japan, but not a lot of good cruisers/ratrods and pretty much parts that matter like tires and hubs have to be sourced from the US or UK. Anyway, some people saw my bike and asked me to do up their bikes in similar style. So, I'm now working on two bikes and come here for inspiration... :D

Anyway, here's my bike right now, it's pretty simple, but I'm sure it's the only one like it in town 8) ....Hope to have more pics for you in the future...

backview.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Yesterday I straddled this 20-year-old Haro Fusion and last night I dreamt that I ride like a kung fu ninja.

150076_174952722530722_100000479859400_564086_1961643_n.jpg

I'm now inspired to build a light-jumper in big boy size maybe using a mountain bike frame. :wink:

Back