HI from Kroozerdave

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found site looking for fat bike tires, found a folding bike turned into a fat bike a great start.
I'm a pensioner who has massively decreased working ability due to a number of chronic illnesses.
However I have been very impressed with this years build off bikes and what I've seen so far of the regulars here.
It looks to me as a site and community in every sense of the word that would be worth being involved in.

Unfortunately the only two wheeled transport likely for me will be a very different wheelchair.
I have already seen a lot of the - build it different, build it cheap, build it well that encourages me that what I will finish up with will be in the rat rod tradition.

Welcome man !!! I don't know what exactly ails ya, but there was a pair of pretty awesome tadpole trikes getting built on here a while back with some pretty cool ideas. Glad to have ya !!!

Thanks all, yeah I've already been through the trike idea, but there are some awesome ones I've seen here so far.
The chair will get there eventually just making a little progress on the good days and thinking on the others.

Certainly seems to be more creative people in one spot here.
I already realised the ratchair will end up with a lot of bike tech in it
So I'm sure that when it happens it will be all the better for this sites involvement.

Welcome Kroozerdave, nice to see someone else from the land of Oz!
You are right there is a cool community of like minded and very creative
people here, I have learned a lot and enjoy the sharing! I am sure you will to!

welcome! would love to see pics of the rat chair

Troy

Back