Hi All!! From ND

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to All, Im Greg aka badlandkustoms.
I really like old bikes, tricycles, pedal cars and wagons 8)
I got into old bikes about 10 years ago when I bought a 59 Schwinn PantherII(built in Jan 1 month before I was born) that needed alot of work
but it had the tank and the rest of the parts where still solid, After I replaced the bent handlebars and put a new set of tires on it was in riding condition. I rode the bike daily for a few years, havent rode for a couple years now but plan on gettin it out soon :D
After I purchased a new (2002) Torker boardwalk custom I put the Schwinn in storage and rode the torker for a couple years.
Also have a 62 Schwinn Typhoon that I built for my wife, its a boys 26" with a little metal & bondo work Chrome springer and full fenders,WW tires and 144 spoke wheels, I just wish I could get her to ride it more
I will try to get some pics to post up soon, I cant seem to find any of my old photos right now.
Looking forward to meeting everyone here 8)

Thanks Guys, I was planing on getting the bikes out this weekeng and gettin pics but there is a car show in Minot.
Maybe next weekend :)

Welcome, ND has some great places to ride. I lived in GF for 3 years and the Greenway is the best I've ever ridden here in the states.

Back