hey ..... i am a NOOB

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hows it going .... just found y'all through a friend of mine i ve been in to bikes since i was like 5 riding everthing i could get my hands on as a kid .... just to see if they could last as long as the skin on my knees .... then i got back into them again a few months back ... i took all the crap bikes out of the garage adn biult this thing to ride to work ....

000_0162.jpg

now i am working on my first rat which will be rolling down the road in a couple days 71 columbia....

Centralia WA ......... anyone else from the NW?

i totally have to avoid looky lew drivers... and pedal go~cart, for sure !

thanks for the welcome ... i've been browsen some of your rides to steal ideas .. ... this is a seriously talented group of bikers .... i am humbled

thanks for the welcomes.... now..um..... anyone know what this is?

100_0979.jpg

i picked it up this weekend.... it has a very unique sproket pattern

100_0981.jpg

but there are no tags left on it and i havent been able to locate the serial numbers (yet).... any clues?... o yeah it was free ;P

OH SNAP! I LOVE THAT BIKE!! Dont know what it is, It dont matter that is seriously 1 tuff rat!!

ricksterr1221 said:
OH SNAP! I LOVE THAT BIKE!! Dont know what it is, It dont matter that is seriously 1 tuff rat!!

yeah its a rider, rode it all over the hood sunday till the back tire popped , skip tooth still smooth too

I am back again!

Thought I would rebump this up seems to me there are more new people on this forum then there were members when I last logged on regularly!

Still a total noob but I have a few more bikes then the days of past, personal life made things to hectic for me to really focus on being a contributing member of this forum but the bike bug never left my blood and life has finally given me the time to tinker with the toy's again so i am back and building lake crazy.... I set up a group ride each sunday afternoon in my local area and every week we gain a few more riders now that the weather has turned nicer I hope to really pick up some members and have alot of fun. Also I am a OTR truck driver and try to take a cruiser with me everywhere so I can find rides all over the country... (curently taking time off)

heres a few pics of the bikes that rode along last weeks...(most of them are owned by my buddy Trev)

100_3190.jpg

100_3189.jpg

100_3188.jpg

100_3171.jpg

hope to get to know you all!

Back