Hey hey from NW UK!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been lurking for like, ever, currently ride fixed but pining for a stretch and a muscle... And a balooner... And an old gents 3-spd... You get the idea :)

Open to share ideas/ help those I can- meet up and talk shop and just generally hang out :)

Kranken ( or Paul :s)

Welcome to the site. Like you I lurked for quite a while before finally joining. There are a fair number of other UK members here. Sounds like you've caught the bicycle bug for sure. I'm a real fan of 3 speeds of all types.

Yeah I've had BMXs over the years, a few MTBs and stuff and a few years ago re-created an omafiets for my old man from an old MTB with enough gears for our Lancashire terrain ha, I'm a lifelong bike freak... And proud :D

I live in geordieland, have 4 bikes of varying styles, an Electra rallysport beach cruiser, a Raleigh shopper I just done up to make some quick cash so I can buy more bike bits, a new xootr swift 20 inch wheel folder all tricked up and my 50 year old Moulton speed I recently acquired in good condition but I am stripping it over the winter and replacing as much chrome as possible with alloy, lightening it up and making it look gorgeous!

Ooh id love a moulton me... Got friends in Middlesbrough, next time were up we'll have to make it a pint :)

Back