Hey, from the 310

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been watching and decided to register, I'm in San Pedro CA a burb of LA, been fixing and selling bikes since high school. currently have around 40 or so in various states of repair or disrepair as it were, My weekend ride is a Electra Cruiser with apes and few other bolt on's, my wife also has an Electra, we go to Long Beach every Sunday and ride the paths, Weds Nights we ride the paths that run along the harbor in Pedro to Pt Fermin, beautiful at sunset, currently building an aluminum with wood accents tank for my Electra, also drawing up some simple up grades to a couple of Murrys I picked up.
Any way glad to be here and thanks for all the inspiration.

Philly

No we have not, but would like to get more involved locally. I have just recently begun to crank up the buying and selling, starting a bike rental here in Pedro now that the USS Iowa is here and there are more attractions along the harbor and at Cabrillo beach, bulk of the bikes and parts are from auctions and yard sales, the good ones I'll refurbish and sell reasonable, some of the BMX and kids bikes I'm refurbishing to donate for Christmas for the kids who's folks can't afford a bike. I'm posting photos of the collection of what my wife calls my "pick a part pile" but the pile is what is subsidizing the cruiser build ups I'm wanting to do, and eventually will (i hope) afford the rental fleet needed., anyways if anyone is in need of parts, more than welcome to stop by and have a look, and any info on rides or clubs in the area here would be greatly appreciated. OK enough of my babbling!
now to figure out the photo posting thingy, :roll: (DOH)

Phil,

Back