Hey from Ga.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! My name is Sandra and I live in southern Georgia. I have always loved to ride bikes but never really thought anything about redoing them. When I was 12 I got hit by a car while riding across the street and that really kinda ended my bike riding for awhile. Not because of any real injury but just the fear. When I turned 18 I decided to buy another bike and have been riding since. It wasn't til I met my current boyfriend who is also a member of this site that I took an interest in salvaging and giving old bikes new life. While I know I still have a lot to learn I am hoping that this site aides in my bicycle education and also gives me some really creative ideas. So here's to me embarking on what I am sure will be a fun and extensive journey into the world of Rat Rod Bicycles. Wish me luck!

Welcome to the Forum Sandra! It was a pleasure to meet you and Josh a couple weeks ago when y'all brought your bikes to Savannah for a Rat Ride around downtown. I really enjoyed riding with you both and showing a little about my town.
Cheers,
Brian

EDIT: That's a cool Worksman ride you had too.
IMG_4971.jpg

Back