Heritage Bicycle's and TailDraggers Bicycle show> NEW PICS<

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Heritage Bicycle's and TailDraggers Bicycle Show May 11th

Looks awesome! How about you skip the middle man and send the trophy straight to my address ;)

Looks really good date wise right now for me, no baseball, no karate, no work, I just need to hide the random home repair project list and its good! Anyways, will likely make it and as long as I can get the van, should be able to bring 4 or 6 bikes. I'm thinking Elgin, Ranger, and a mix of Muscle bikes. Heritage is the best!

XC204 said:
Best of Show trophy is done!

imag0794q.jpg

SWEET Work there Gary!!!

Getting closer ! Best of Show, Best City (unfinished) and best Rat Rod Bike also unfinished.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Best city would classify as like 10 speeds right? Those are awesome trophies!

It's was a dumb question I guess, just making sure.

That would make sense to me. Glad you are coming this should be fun and the a heritage guys are good guys.

I want to try to make it. if I do I dont thnk I will be able to bring any bikes. Most of my bikes that are for show or fun are in part or half done at this point. Only have the road and mtb working right now.

Rasputi73 said:
I want to try to make it. if I do I dont thnk I will be able to bring any bikes. Most of my bikes that are for show or fun are in part or half done at this point. Only have the road and mtb working right now.

We would love it if you could make it!
Bikes or not... Just come and hang out and talk bikes with us. :D

Craiggo said:

Does that mean you are building a ten speed also..... So you can take home the trophies :lol:

Skipton said:
Craiggo said:

Does that mean you are building a ten speed also..... So you can take home the trophies :lol:

Yes I am, if the stuff I ordered comes in on time and the decals lay down properly, I hope it is finished by next weekend. It is a short deadline for me, but I like a challenge once in a while B)

Trophys are almost done just Heritage Bicycles stickers on city and rat trophys left to do.

imag0811m.jpg

Can't wait! I am bringing 4 bikes I think. Is there a safe place I could put the other 2 and a place to park my car when we go for a ride?

Craiggo said:
Can't wait! I am bringing 4 bikes I think. Is there a safe place I could put the other 2 and a place to park my car when we go for a ride?

Good question,

Parking the car should not be a problem... The extra bikes can all get locked up as one big group next to Heritage.... Plus they might have room behind the store for us to store them well we ride.

SOOOOOO looking forward to Saturday! :mrgreen:

I'm in for 4 bikes at least. We need to know if an outlet is near or how far for an extension cord any one have an easy up shelter for the sign in table?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Should be bringing my youngest son (7), (probably wont be able to pry my oldest off the puter). A little nervous about him riding in the city.

XC204 said:
I'm in for 4 bikes at least. We need to know if an outlet is near or how far for an extension cord any one have an easy up shelter for the sign in table?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I've got a 10 by 10 easy up (allegedly) shelter, I 'll bring it. What do you need power for ? Maybe your rotating bike display with the colored lights and the angel hair? Velvet ropes too?

Yea that and the sound system!

Back