Here's one to watch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
How much do you think this will sell for? Considering it's condition, I'm guessing $900-$950.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huffy-Rail-...p-parts-/291514593977?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

$_12.JPG

I know I saw that, I would love to have that one. I'm guessing $860

Well, that would be top dollar here in Ohio.
Of course ,those bikes are all over this state. Don't worry, I will sing at your funeral..well, as long as its not on a
pre-scheduled gig that day.

Crash, you can always retract your bid. Or give it to your wife as a " I love you" gift from the heart.....:rolleyes:
I say no more than $525.00

Just one more bid !! Just one more bid !! That is what goes thru my mind every time I get outbid on a bike.
The devil made me do it Honey........

...and since it's in your town it will save me a trip to BF Ohio to pick it up for you..:21:

You lived closer to that bike than I did ha! Thanks again for picking that Murphy up for me :D

No need. I got outbid already. But I almost put in another. Had to stop myself. lol
Your funny crash , as cool as that bike is I bet it a lot more comfy in your bed then sleeping in the garage with your new bike
[emoji13] lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$ 600 give or take a few bucks. Crazy money for a bike like this but it is complete. Some rust issues but not excessive.

You lived closer to that bike than I did ha! Thanks again for picking that Murphy up for me :D

Oh no problem but any town with the word "city" after it is not really in the city. :21:

I just have to figure out what to do with the free '67 Huffy I got out of the deal...:39:

[QUOTE="Chad T, post: 923821, member: 21346"I just have to figure out what to do with the free '67 Huffy I got out of the deal...:39:[/QUOTE]
Just, bring it to me....
I know what to do with it.:happy:

$ 600 give or take a few bucks. Crazy money for a bike like this but it is complete. Some rust issues but not excessive.
Great guess on the selling price ($610), I really wanted it but it went beyond my imposed limit. I estimate another $500 in replacements not counting paint, the rust pitting might be more than expected plus it is missing the front fork spring and the banana seat rear reflector. But if I had the extra laying around I would have taken a shot at it.

Back