HENDECYCLE - Utah - USA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm from Utah. I lead sing and play guitar for a rockabilly band and I am super in to the rockabilly Kulture. I am a member of The Church Of ..... Christ Of Latter Day Saints. I love Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Rockabilly Music, Surf Rock, Oldies Rock N' Roll and those types of things. I also love all things antique and have an antique soda bottle collection with over 80 bottles ranging from 1928 to the 1960s. I have been checking out classic, classic style and motorized bicycles for a while, and I think they're totally awesome! I want to build a couple bikes of my own. Right now I have a 1972 Schwinn that I'm working on and a 70's Murray frame. I will post pictures soon. Anyways, I think this site is totally cool! I also love board track racers.

Welcome.

First, rule one is "pics, or it didn't happen." so, we need to see pics of your bikes.

Second, my FIL lives in Bountiful, and has a ranch in the Utah desert. I recently pulled ten bikes out of a neighbors fields. Some good bikes are hidden in Utah, so you might be able to find some good scores.

Cool guys, I'll keep that in mind. Here is the 72 Schwinn and the Murray frame.

Photo2406.jpg

I reupholstered the seat with some card table vinyl.

Photo2403-1.jpg

Photo2408.jpg

Photo2410.jpg

welcome. I share alot of your interests... look forward to seeing you come into the rat rod fam. its an addiction :lol:

Back