HELP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anybody know where i can get a rear fender for an electra jeremy i've looked everywhere and no one has them anymore i bought a jeremy and it's missing the fender and chainguard all i want is the fender if you can help me thanks in advance bigtime

i would still say ebay sorry i called around no one has one. keep up the fight someone has to have one

thanks for the help bro i scour ebay and craigslist constantly lol i'm always lookin for new old and bad ... modified chopper stuff keep your eyes open for me and thanks again

Chopper,
You may want to try a German bike forum called Tretharley.
http://www.tretharley.de/
First, there's some WICKED bikes there, but also Electras and Felts seem to be pretty popular. You may find a forum member with a Jeremy fender for sale. Fenders are pretty light, so shipping MAY not be too bad, depends on how desperate you are. :roll:

Cheers!
Dr. T

thanks for the input tankenstien i checked it out a bit ago some nice stuff there hopefully they can understand english it's hard for me to read their language but love the site and stuff on it wish me luck and thanks again bro

Back