help me name this beast!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well. i haven't got much done on the bike, its going to have to wait. i have to fix my tall bike ASAP so it can hold a few signs in an upcoming protest in the town i live in, has anyone heard of the Westboro Baptist Church? im not supper religious but i can respect most peoples ideas and views but these guys are another thing, look them up on youtube they protest at fallen soldiers funerals, and do other really classy things, that make me wanna puke. i think that even Christians would be upset with there message. anyways there coming to my city to picket at schools and other churches with there message of hate. and there is going to be a VERY VERY LARGE opposing team. im attending as an opponent to the W.B.C.

well i just couldent wait to work on it so disgard what i said about it waiting. heres an update everythings just mocked up now. i have to move the front bottom bracket away from my feet hiting the wheel. duh. i dont know why i didnt think of that but we learn from are mistakes.

her she is. so far.

ratrodbike.jpg

front fender on backward would be a name........ :lol:
I'd say call it huffy slammer......kinda like the sledge hammer but different.

outskirtscustoms said:

huffy slammer would work but theres no huffy in it! :lol:

Man i am liking that design...been wanting to try one of those..might finally have a use for that old murray frame now..nice design..can't wait to see it done.. :D

poorhotrodboy said:
well i just couldent wait to work on it so disgard what i said about it waiting. heres an update everythings just mocked up now. i have to move the front bottom bracket away from my feet hiting the wheel. duh. i dont know why i didnt think of that but we learn from are mistakes.

her she is. so far.

ratrodbike.jpg

poorhotrodboy said:
outskirtscustoms said:

Really looked almost identical to my santa fe, or my Murry Westport, or.......yeah that frame style has been copied a few times. What kind is yours?

outskirtscustoms said:
poorhotrodboy said:
outskirtscustoms said:

Really looked almost identical to my santa fe, or my Murry Westport, or.......yeah that frame style has been copied a few times. What kind is yours?

it was a murray. is murray a huffy still? if so i didnt know that.

Back