Hello, my name is StreetCrwlr

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Nice to meet all you fine folks. I've been lurking here for a little bit while I've been searching for quality beach cruisers and modification ideas. I've seen some amazing bikes on this forum! I am a new(bie) cruiser bicycle fan. I've had mountain bikes in the past etc but recently moved from the mountains down to Denver so I wanted a bike that was good for the city. I have an '09 Nirve Classic cruiser and my girl has a little bit older Nirve Sunflower cruiser. Looking forward to being part of this great community and maybe I'll get the chance to ride with some locals off the board at the Denver cruiser rides one of these days.

Adios :mrgreen:

We'll certainly have to meet up down at the Circle of Death one of these Wednesday nights. I usually try to avoid the actual ride/bar crawl, as some of the riders have questionable decision skills in downtown traffic. Add a beer or six and it gets worse.

FoxSt said:
We'll certainly have to meet up down at the Circle of Death one of these Wednesday nights. I usually try to avoid the actual ride/bar crawl, as some of the riders have questionable decision skills in downtown traffic. Add a beer or six and it gets worse.

I can do that for sure! I obey the rules of the road as I don't want my ... to get crunched by a car :mrgreen: I'll give the bar crawl a shot but I'll meet up at the circle of death. I still haven't had a chance to try a Denver cruiser ride so I have to get one in before the season is up. I'll let you know when I'm planning on hitting one up, may even do one of the sunday rides if I get the time.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Back