Hello from western Kentucky.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. New to the forum. Really like some of what I have seen on here. Will eventually build my own rat someday. I mainly collect and try to restore certain Murray made muscle bikes. Hope to contribute when I can and try to swap parts to you guys Instead of trashing them. I really hate to see good parts go to waste. Be seeing y'all around. Kenny.

These are just a couple of my bikes. The red, white, and blue bike Is Murray badged and a 69 model Super Deluxe with original paint and chainguard screen. Kinda predates the Schwinn patriotic bikes huh! Still need another roll of blue tape and a better headbadge(we won't go there). The original paint Is In bad shape, but will eventually restore It completely when I can find documentation to prove It's a real bike. I'm a diehard purist, what can I say. Replacing parts with nos as I can find them. The yellow bike as most people know Is a 68 Murray built Sears Screamer. It's my daily rider. Kenny.

68screamer61409001.jpg

69StarSpangled003.jpg

Back