Hello from Virginia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Though if I move .8 mile,I could retitle it Hello From Tennessee,LOL! :p

38 year old Dad,Husband,disabled Vet (was injured/disabled way after my service,not ARMY related),and lover of all things bicycle. New to building bikes,but not to bikes in general. Mountain biker most of my life (still do when the opportunity presents itself),city rider for almost a year but have no desire for a light-weight skinny-tire'd roadie bike (my cyclocrosser being my go-to bike ot ride running 35c tires,soon to be 38c-that's about as skinny as I wanna go,LOL!),but here lately I'm really getting into folders,having bought a (non-matched) pair recently for a new experience.

Anyways,I'm a laid back and easy to get along with/make happy sort,looks like a fun place I might can learn a thing or two from. If you want to get to know me better,check out my blog ( http://disabledcyclist.wordpress.com/ ) to see what I'm up to/into :)

Welcome to the Forum! A great bunch of people here with tons of knowledge & they love to help each other out. 8)

Tin Machine: Cool,nice to meet ya neighbor :)

KJV: There be more than one,LOL! There's one off I-81 right at the state line,it's a building shaped like one (not even sure if it's still there...rare that I get that far outside on that side of town,I'll check),and one on State Street where it crosses Commonwealth (and becomes Volunteer Parkway) next to Dominos (not big enough to be a building). You get back this way,hollar at me,maybe we can sneak in a ride :)

Back